Wednesday 26 October 2016

JESUS AT THE NIGHT CLUB

                                      JESUS AT THE NIGHT CLUB

Just like how we do it any other Friday night, there was this time we were really fired up to have the craziest fun ever. The scenes of this day still plays back in memory like it owns the largest estate in my mind.

Friday nights in college were the best nights, and this was because we finally got to do away with the boring lectures and annoying lecturers to catch some fun. We rushed to the room after our last lecture to begin our fun night. It started with picking up clothes and sneakers that would make you the heartbeat of the fun throughout the night because the girls will be checking you out like you are their duty, and the feeling of that alone was a blast.

I strapped up with my friends and hit the road at 9 pm for the club. At half past 9 we were already in the queue for checks into the club. We entered and the place was just crazy. Alcohol everywhere, naked girls all over and the sound was so loud mummy couldn’t call because she would be very disappointed.

I really wanted to have the fun of my life and I didn’t even care if I died in there, because I thought that was the real deal nothing more nothing less. I mean what else could life offer you if not the fun.
I took the alcohols, smooched around with some girls, and danced my head off like no one’s business. I tried all the crazy stuff you can think off in the club, yet I wanted something more. Something was definitely missing in the club. My quest and thirst to have a fulfilled fun was never met in the club.
Was so drunk I felt asleep in the club, and had the dream of my life.

 I saw this young man come to me and smile at me like HE is my dad. HE gave me a gaze and said “you will never be fulfilled in this”. We then passed through the VIP section thinking HE was going to introduce me into some much crazy stuff only to realize we had actually gone out of the club.

HE showed me a family who had just finished praying, and HE asked,” What do you see”? I saw smiles, peace, and joy in their lives. They looked so cool and happy without the alcohol, drugs, and the ladies and I was just wowed. Straight away I asked what club was that and HE smiled again and answered; that is the club of fulfillment.

My friend tapped me from my seat in the club to wake up because it was time to leave. As soon as I woke up, I told him JESUS came to the club today. HE laughed his heart out at my dismay and said there was no way JESUS could come here.

Being fulfilled is simply being you and enjoying you. The good book says in HIM we live, move and have our being (paraphrased) acts 17: 28. The only fulfillment you can have as a living entity is hidden in CHRIST JESUS and that is all about it.
Thank you.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is good. Jesus at the night club!

Unknown said...

Amazing!

Unknown said...

God bless you paps

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAMUEL TWENEBOAH KODUAH said...

Hermina lets spread the gosple

SAMUEL TWENEBOAH KODUAH said...

thanks bro

SAMUEL TWENEBOAH KODUAH said...

man f GOD you are to do more and greater

Unknown said...

HE is everywhere ...
#ReadyAim

Unknown said...

HE is everywhere ...
#ReadyAim

Unknown said...

Bless u bro. That's truth.

Unknown said...

Bless u bro. That's truth.