Wednesday 20 June 2018

JESUS MY BALLON DOR

JESUS MY BALLON D’OR

I sat behind the television waiting patiently for the blast of the whistle to begin the world cup games. Thoughts of who is winning ,who is getting out at the group stages, the golden ball and golden boot winners created a special euphoria around me.

Then an interesting question popped up in my mind. The various teams have their special talisman who they believe can rescue them in times of trouble. The Brazilians have Neymar, the argentines can count on Messi, Egyptians now choruses the name Mo Salah, and the like.
So I asked “who is my talisman”?

I couldn’t think of anyone better than my Captain JESUSCHRIST. He is more of utility players who fit well in any position you choose to play him.

As a goal keeper, he is my saviour (Matthew 18:11). He is ready to save me any day, and at any time and at any place from the hands of the wicked one. HE came all the way from heaven just to save me from the sharp teeth of death through sin.

As a defender HE forms a formidable hedge around me (job 1:10). Defending me against false accusations, and the fiery dart of the evil one.

As a midfielder, HE was, is and will always be the only way to the FATHER (john 14:6), the link between my humanity and HIS divinity.

As the striker HE promises to never fail me and also to take me to an expected end (Jeremiah 29:11), winning me the trophies of salvation and prosperity in the LORD.
#JESUSMYTALISMAN.

Read, like ,comment and share

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Deep word!

Unknown said...

That was a deep word bro.Keep it up man

Rhoda said...

Very powerful. God bless you

Jio said...

Powerful. Thanks for sharing TK