Wednesday 18 May 2016

MAN OF SOLUTION RELOADED

MAN OF SOLUTION RELOADED

I am Samuel from Ghana, a country in the West Africa.  I was in my room one time when my lights went out as a result of the power crisis in the country,I  actually was in the middle of an activity and I needed the light so badly.
An interesting thing happened to me and would like to share.  When the lights went out, I was so disappointed because I couldn’t see anything. In about a minute time I realized I could identify things in my room that is my locker, my clothes, books and bags. So I wondered how I could see now and could not see then.
This is how science explains it. The human eye is made up a pupil, retina, cornea, lens, aqueous and vitreous humor, there are other components but for our study lets stick to these. Science has it that images are formed on the retina.
The retina is composed of cones and rods. The cones are sensitive to bright light whereas the rods to dim light. So if I could see in my room when the lights were off because the rods were performing their function.
Now back to my point of GOD creating man. In the midst of darkness GOD inculcated in the creation of the human eye a rod, which can cause the eye to see even in darkness. Once again I think that makes man a solution making machine to life problems. Because even in the absence of light the body automatically find solution to man’s inability to see. If you ask me, I will say this is amazing.
   In the book of Matthew chapter 5:13, GOD calls man the salt of the earth and that if we lose our value we are good for nothing.  The prophet Elisha in 2kings 2:19, demonstrated the importance of salt (man) in solving problems. The people of Jericho complained of their water being unwholesome and reported it to the prophet. He asked for a new cruse containing salt and he walked to the river and cast the salt into the river and the river was made whole. This is scripture telling us how men (salt of the earth) were used in old times to solve problems. If am a salt of the earth as the bible says then I have got be a solution. The bible says as a man thinketh so is He (Proverbs 23:7).I am a solution making machine to the world because GOD created me as such.

Now I ask you, who are you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful piece bro

Unknown said...

God bless. Iam an answer

SAMUEL TWENEBOAH KODUAH said...

Tnx boss

SAMUEL TWENEBOAH KODUAH said...

Tnx boss

Unknown said...

I am salt😻
I'm of great value