Monday 20 June 2016

COFFEE EXPERIENCE

The coffee experience
Good day beloved reader, today I want to share with you a lesson I learnt from taking coffee.

Hoping to meet my deadline for submission of an assignment, I decided to stay awake throughout the night together with some friends. In view of this, we bought ourselves Nescafé to take in the night whiles doing the assignment.

I noticed something wonderful about the coffee which got me thinking. Raw coffee smells so good but taste sour on the tongue. So I asked, how can something that smells so good taste this sour?
This is what I learnt. Let us look at the human head as a community with the nose and the tongue as members in the community.  Unless you are not feeling well, these organs (members) are experts in whatever they do and you can count on their judgement.

In the case of coffee, one says it is good and the other says it’s bad. Now whose judgement would you believe?
I proceeded to adding hot water, sugar and milk to the raw coffee and the tongue gave me a different judgment. The judgement of the two neighbours were now correlating.

 Unlike the nose, the tongue stays in the mouth, the part of the body with which we make confessions (talk),” Rom 10:9 “. So after tasting with the tongue the mouth can proclaim the proposition made by the nose to the whole wide world, so people can embrace it.

The first member (nose) understood that coffee was good, but the second member (tongue) had to wait for the additives to accept the proposition by the first.

Enough of the imagery work now, let’s gets to the root of our lesson

This coffee experience has taught me to add value to myself.  My raw brilliant ideas and solutions may taste sour to the tongue, until I add value to them they will always remain sour.
You can be a woman but if you add virtue to yourself your name becomes a woman of virtue, similarly you can be a man but if you add excellence you are called a man of excellence.
When value is added the mouth will eventually confess to the world, that coffee does not only smell good, it also taste very good.
Thank you.


#the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God bless you, Sah. Good and godly
read
-Nii

Unknown said...

Awesome one Kwabena

Unknown said...

thats a great piece, keep it up